Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Face book and Face book. Alright easy to upoad all the pictures up at one time. And I neglected my blog! haha.

Went out with Lea the other day to Poject Shop cafe- PS.



Had this super huge Chocolate cake with ice cream and we can't finish it. .
I drank Digestive Tea. Mangolia with ginger, orange peel and some flora thingy. Light scented that soothe the throat after indulging in the thick chocolate cake




We have not meet up for months but still can chat and we shared so much. Well, what I can say to you is " Let fate decides for you, as long as you tried your best already, there should'nt be any regrets." Just hope the best for you and him alright=)


Took alot of pictures on that day. I haven took pic of myself for quite some time...

A day of Paige & Lea








No comments: