Friday, July 11, 2008

wednesday...

sorry guys haven been updating the log..super tired these few days... well, wed no class..however went to work at Marina keppel there... Its wonderful..nice food and nice ppl(those working with me=))...

Japs there...all old old already, but they are RICH ppl! haha nah not my type, definitly! They really have very nice food~ love everthing we could eat, Joseph~~~ arh strangle you, eat so much!!! Well, hope stil have chance to eat all those super nice food. Wait till I am invited to events in the future ba? haha.


Oya my poor him outside with the security guard...You sure you enjoyed...? okeoke my hardworking boy....woohoo

What a day of making new friends! They are wonderful ppl to work with...

Head home in Joseph dad's car... home sweet home.

No comments: