Sunday, July 6, 2008

Super late sunday



omgomg I am so late today. Punishment? Wash the dishes! haha went to weicong house once again for steamboat. This time round is our click allan going to army! A small get-together, great! Saw us come into sp as freshies and now graduating soon.

Ur dad cook de rie is nice la wet wet de.haha stef you ate too much hotty dog that's why keep drinking water la.haha


ta da the soon-to-be "army guy"


Dessert of the day-cocktail~




Why am I so late?



Well before that quite emo-once again. Cause alone I guess. Went to RED DOT.. polaroids! Met this guy with passion in vintage stuffs. Really lots of polaroids are his collection.cool~



Dinner! -gui ling gao. Eat till so full. New improved formula, well indeed it taste a lot better and I don't have to pour the honey myself anymore!

No comments: