Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boring~ my weekend=)

Went to listen to a CRISIS DESIGN dialogue..@ Emily's Hill.. near bugis and doughby ghaut. Omy got the blurness from stef! HAha waited at cck mrt for her train to come, but I should be the one traveling to Yew Tee to meet her! Wasted 15 mins of time. We're after all still not very late to meet them. Went to eat Mac but I have no appetite for that=/

Oke, super boring. But inspire me to..dream? haha weird images just came out. Too tired I guess.

At PS, t here's a hokkaido's fair! NICE Tako ball! woot shiok its soft and hot and not chaw ta.

Went to Chinatown with stef, but can't find her cruise info.. end of the month perhaps? I go with you again alright. haha. So bad to leave u alone when I buying cloth...paiseh arh I always lidat....to st aso=/

No comments: