Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ikea lunch


My head looks really big=x
This is what i cant eat
Nice lunch over at IKEA. Second time I went there for a meal. The other time fish n chip did not dissapoint me so I looked forward to the second time patronising the place! Ate salmon, the sauce is great, yummy! The had meatball but it contains beef, so... yeap. Its alright, a bit lesser protein in me.hahahaha=p

Music lesson was cool, had time expressing myselfs with music. Entertaining? Thanks=)

Wah!!! wait for this for quite some time.. KBOX! omg. Whose there? Ahle tong xue, stef, Zhao, Shermin, Desmond, Da jie, Chaoyan, Angela, Dear n me! Had soo much fun getting so High~ Song list is like forever full. Should have off the aircon earlier, freezing~

Guess we won't be going there again so soon ba? If not will get sick of it, meanwhile learn some new songs?haha I m addicted to singing!
Pictures... Hp cant take nice pics in the dark... waiting for nic to send them=)

No comments: