Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mistakenly taken

-photos by Darryl-






Well, want to announce that anyone who saw me today, DO NOT think as what you see. Omg my english is craps. yeap, today was helping my friend doing his shoot and happened that the balloons(props) and color of our shirt is exactly the same! So omg. Cant imagine our dearest dears saw it. Or his/her friends or his/her family or him/her! No no..

Yeap dear reading it, it's also letting you know about it, if not I'll feel bad. This time round the photoshoot is individual, don't worry or feel unhappy kiex?

Well, went to Chinese Garden in the early morning wanting to catch the sun but its drizzling and the sky its not in the clear BLUE he wants. Well still managed to get some shots.

After that to bugis to get the balloon (shit why the orange burst!). Head towards Padang(yeap so that's call padang=x)for another shot. Cool the ballons did a 'great" job huh in some ways..... Oya, first time eating the creampuff. Quite nice.. that frogleg porridge taste great too...


The umbrella finally flies.....

My nephew..



Oke next went for celebration of the baby who sees hears taste smell feel the world for a month=) The kids there we sooo so so adorable. Thier lovely parents love them in some way or another, happy family so ... its just the happpiness=) Heard the adults conversation about getting old, generation grew up. I wonder when I get old..what job will I land into ..will I earn enough? When will I start a family? Young or never? Tomorrow is a mystery.... who knows?

By the way, my 2nd uncle was really great at singing, he won many trophies this year in singing..will I get the genes of singing?haha my mum n dad can sing also...can i be better?haha

Back home for three seeds of durians..btw ate durian cake just now also.. Think you all can count the calaroies input for the day of my non-main 3 main-meals...

replied=p miss you.

No comments: