Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blacknies

Had presentation before going to meet the girls... fortunately,it went quite well. When I went to take the lift, saw the nice sky greeting me, makes my mood feel alot better.

O this is my favourite Almond Eggwhite ( Good for complexion!) I ate at chinatown when trying to buy more cotton thingy to stuff into the pilow. Went all the way there to get it but its worth it=)

(the pic is blur, pam probably send me one?haha)
Thanks huiqilim for the effort! haha paiseh i ps...ps i m sorry.hahaha oke its quite nice...but tell you something..my st ate most of it.hahaha he likes chocolate stuffs la, can't help it..abit too sweet for me aso.haha thanks! get the chance to catch up abit with the girls....

omg watch batman till sleep! wah i m so bad. well, probably its pirated..should we go cinema watcH? I feel lik watching Red Cliff also..

No comments: