Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's his birthday yesterday but I've got rehearsal, can't join him and his friend for dinner celebration. However... Breakfast girl have her breakfast plan for him. Hope he really likes it and remember this little special day(all the pics in his camera).



I have got a lovely bf...

and everyone says so! haha because he fetched me back everyday after my rehearsal?
Nope nope... not only that, he's really nice.
.
.
.
He never complains whenever he is drives me around to do some task
He always ensure that I am safe and sound
He wants to know that I am well and eating
He makes me happy
He accompanies me
He's so sweet.
He try to draw my eyebrow
He do ear candling for me
He painted my nails and put crystals on

He is thoughful
He is caring

He is lovely. Just too lovely.

Guys out there be nice to your girlfriend. You have chose to be with her and to commit in the relationship, don't do anything that hurts her. Girls are for you to doted on, care for and appreciate. She can make your day, make you smile, make you feel appreciated at the end of the day.

No comments: