Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Suppose to have rehearsal but its cancelled so I met up with Cheyenne and qi.. pam came to join us too. As usual eat chat and gossip..

But I didn't head home again. Naughty?
Went prawning at East Coast with his fellow friends. It has been a long time since I prawn or went fishing.. kinda fun but its not 'prawnful' (from the word-fruitful)

I just kept laughing..




He is alway rushing me wondering why I everything also snap ...

sat and fall aslp...



Finally one huge er...bigger prawn at the last minute when the person says times up!




The next day I slept till afternoon. Then cousin came and slack in my room. Next went to meet Derek to change the super huge vest from NB at Raffles city... Omy dear..

Surprise! He came to fetch me there. Haha and my cousin pop into the car too.


Next he ate crepes and salad for me.. the timing is just kinda wierd dinner or?

Then to..another small surprise ... He ask me to by bread.. for?





Time flies when with him, we walk talk joke eat small little quarrels at time. Guess the only issue he have with me is GUYS around me...and whenever I am texting.. is it guy guy guy huh...bleh. Am not good enough for you? Am I.. no lo no guys already lo.




Night time follow him to see..er mini yew keng? Some temple stuffs..


I am there to play with the kids! He 'catch' the youngest one to sit in his car..

Sunday went to SWA for speech training and image consultant thingy again. Well I am so stone and didn't answer his question. Ops.

Gabriel hse take his car, head home watch NDP awhile, head out tabao dinner and catch NDP at coffeeshop cause his favourite part started. All those marching and tanks and Mr President. Then back to his hse for dinner!

We went out to catch the fireworks and we made it in time. Just before turning into the carpark... shoo~ Its really nice sitting in a comfortable environment watching it but the hotel sercurity chasing us away as his car is blocking the taxi stand..aaa spoils the mood a little.
(no photos o fireworks, too kanchiong to take photo, forget it and enjoy the show)


After that eat again=x
Tangyuan at Chinatown Sigh. Almost all the girs are dieting, baby carrots and soya milk and not eating. Omy I am not so discipline but kinda stress and feel bad to 'eat as usual'. Is it a good thing?

Don't look like me at all dear.. think this hand gesture and the smile abit like my small cousin=x Prawning again after msi training... this time round more prawns! Think Bishan here got more prawns for us to catch.. abit evil to hook them up=( but why am I smiling...


To be continue...

No comments: