Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fated not to have wordy blog. Summary for my record.

THURS
Merchant lunch

Yummy Desserts @ Merhcant Court Lunch buffet. Dear wana go? Average leh the food...




Ben.Kewei.Wendi
Only Ben is not intern..


The I rush to Runner's world for Sports wear fittings. love it!


Met up with ex colleague . Doufu girl! and Serene...


We met again. But that night a little moody..maybe still aching after wed run? Then got to walk so much in ion.. Didn't really catch up a lot.. but still we can meet again. But when m always busy=p

Had porridge only, so...


Later on.. His Dinner /my Supper at Crystal Jade.

No more roast duck la.. my act cool dear..



At his place...
Am I disturbing you...



FRI
Zi char dinner celebration for SFF team
ZOUK
HALO bar

SAT
Visit Home for the disable. -fall sick-
He accident heng car injured only
His office
His friend's baby's one month's celebreation
Zhou's Kitchen dinner


SUN
Yakun Breakfast but by the time we ate, its lunch le.. dear can you wake up earlier? haha

Still sleeping so tombalek=p





then he sent me to..

International Jewellery Show. His friend has a booth there one of the exhibitors..

Jade, Crystal, Gold Silver. Well don't think I am that age yet to appreciate and fall in love with all these.
Feel privilledged. Complimentary Brands birdnest drink, nice mineral water and 'networking' in lounge. Oke act act classy abit? But feel so sick at that time, in my own sicky world~


the composition look artistic so I just Snap!
Shine Katherine me.


Academy class

'First impression'. After the lesson, I kept thinking should I change/turn to become more lady like? Seems like forced to put on make up. He taught us how to stand, sit, applause..talk about my hair, eyes, and boobs.. will sp start turning into a lady because of this peagant?

I realise all along my boyfriend had already told me what I should do and become more lady. Don't want to change much cause I want you to love me for who I am. So change le you will love me more, is it?

very act leh.. or change for the better.


He drove out to Tabao dinner back at his place.

Slept soundly on the rocking chair while he does his project..

MON
Fareast then to Internation Plaza to change to a higher heels
Joo Chiat for fittings. Eddy the cheorographer for MMSP is there=) Haven seens him for two year, he still look the same.
Shine.Katharine.Ashley.
Wuling. She've got great figure... and she looks very familiar...
Shine in pink!


Head to Yew Tee ddm friends for shoot..

Waiting for the pictures...

No comments: