Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Be happy that you can eat. Be satisfied with who you are what you have and what you don't is meant for you to not have.
.
.
.
Paige please love yourself.
.
Please be considerate and don't be selfish.
.
.
.
Dad... heartache to see you going to work at wee hours. And your toe is injured. Sigh.. when can I start earning enough so that you can afford to get an easier job.
Mum, thanks for coming to support me. I hate to make you angry and pissed off at me. try to cut down to make you unhappy alright.
kor. you dote on me too and gives me what I want, help me in whatever I need help in.
.
I am always surrounded by nice people. My dad, my mum, my bro, my bf, my friend- Stef, Doufu, Shine... all keep reminding me to be confident, to eat enough, to love myelf, to be happy and satisfied.
.
All are so patient with me. Who should I thanks for having nice people around me?

No comments: