Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a day.


Suppose to bring my cousin to Melaleuca before dance lesson but she couldn't make it at the last minute.


My dance is cancelled as the instructor is still sick.


Then?



Home doing assignment....



craving for chocolate.lucky still have one more in fridge=p

Useless me for a useless day. The kids are really noisy at home. Treat it as music to my ears. Thankfully I can't multitask. Couldn't hear them when I am on my lappy.



How to show I love you?



Scary. Lea is usually free after work but not for today. If not I can meet her. Oh no what's with today.


Eat and shit at home. Broke my record. Shitted 3 times a day. (not stomachache) 'Shit shat shet' Shit shitted shitten. -Rubbish

Mother's day. Went to stef's hse warming. Saw stef's mum again and feel so 'qin qie'. Just like another mum to me. Like how stef feel when she sees my mum?

Then followed apb to Ubi there to zeng his car. Well nothing much. Just the red lights. It's pretty nice especially in a yellow cheesy car.

Then to amk hub to do the gift for mummy. Sigh. As expected she don't feel appreciated. Why why why got mummy say "why waste money ..what mother's day. It's over nothing special". Cause I gave her after 12am and is after a talk-cum-quarrel with my dad, to persuade him to let me go New york for attachment. And she's quite unhappy with me.

Sigh.

However,before that I felt warmth from syl's family. Nice to eat dinner with Ah-gongs and ah-mas from both sides. He fetch them and me to his place, so many dishes on the table, Mum sit with dad, bro, sis and uncle... I missed this feeling.

Thinking when was the last time I had such a nice dinner together with my relatives. Mum side especially. Ever since my grandparents were gone, there's no reason for us to meet at Tampinese every weekend for majiong session and then meet more relatives for zhi char in the evening...

I remember when I was young, I always throw tantrum whenever my parents go Tampinese to play majiong. So bored. Then I will bring my assessment books, homework or textbook along..wanted to study but get annoyed by the noise. If not I will go play basketball or playstation (WWF!) or ride bicycle with my cousin(ah boy and ah yong kor kor)and brother. My memories~

Back to mother's day... before the dinner starts, I followed him to an oldfolk's home. He passed them oranges from temple... we took a walk around the place. Mother's day, the oldfolks were also mothers with children. But some might not even have anyone to visit them. .. Seeing them weak and lying on bed motionless.. feels quite hurt to see it. You really got to see it yourself to feel it! Have so many thoughts when I quietly followed and walked behind him ...


Enough of the emoing. I am drifting away from home sweet home. Doesn't feel so sweet afterall. just could'nt communicate with them.

No comments: