Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am afraid to have nothing to do.

Unwillingly to wake up as I don't know what to do. Read newspaper was the first thing I did. I don't have to work today, so what am I going to do? (except the graduation in the evening)

Then drank my oat soy milk and on my lappy.

Check graduation ceremony information

Last Saturday went to Delifrance to have lunch with mum.Bought new heels

Nice?


Veggie Lagsana

Mum's chicken baked rice



Later that evening went to Syl great friend, Eleuter's birthday celebration. What a small world, know two of his army friends- Janan and Derek. Seeing familiar face and chatting around makes me feel comfortable.

Spend my whole Sunday with him again. Cheers.

Buy fruits, go Novena sq, Velocity eat Waruku with his friend and his friend gf- Rachel.
My Salad Spaghetti

Their cheesecake




Wear specs to cover dark eye rings? hha don't need la still look pretty=)

Went back and the kids were at his place. Lovingly quite and not irritating at all. Some kids can irritate me=x




They have another younger sister, didn't manage to take pic with her...

New week starts. Everyday is Friday as I don't seems to get bored after work.
Syl painted my nails... HAHAHA! His virgin experience=p



Dinner after work dinner at Cine. Why you fussy and want such simple home cooked food. Next time just boiled and steam for you?haha



Fish porridge.Grilled chicken.Keeping track of what I eat.
SP is Getting FAT!





Oho. I have this colleague at PTO, Jamie. She look a bit like Fann right? Haha she wants to be a 'xin-ma' so she treats me like a daughter ...everyone dotes on me so much. Little Miss Lucky!-given by doufu girl

No comments: