Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I haven update my blog for a very long time! How are you- the silent readers?? Bored with the pictures? ahha I am waiting for the new pics to come in. Photographers pass them to me quick ~erherm!

I got stuck.How to start?


All because of him I don't have time for anything else? hahha nope, I am a busy girl~

Last week busy with work driving and chalet. Rushing here and there.. lucky I've got him. Oh my now everything is him... see him so many times a month a week a day but we don't complain.

Nice chalet but I can't be there throughout the three days.. blame it on my blurness. Book wrong dates for practical!

Still didn't miss out the fun though.








Creative party isn't it?



Then this week interview at SIM, and also working and dancing and meeting.
What you doing man...

JewelBox


Whose more artistic?




No comments: