Sunday, May 3, 2009

No mood! Sigh... was craving for prata the whole day actually.. mum don't let me out for supper. That's sad for him and me... It's oke. Let's not make her upset.. SIGH!

Earlier went for a shoot at Punggol-ulu-grassy-area.. tiring hot sunny day.


Before that met syl for a light lunch and frolick again. Think your heart really look nicer~

Was out with doufu girl on Friday and Saturday
Yakun breakfast... her treat again!







Walk around Far East (don't really have things that suits me though)

Random



Then to Paragon to shop for what we really need.. went to Browhaus and then Sushi Tei for late lunch-cum-early dinner.


So thoughtful, ther's lighting to enhance the mood and feel of wearing it...

Daylight- For Casual Wear Warmlight- For Evening Wear





Ate too much salmon and feel heaty~

Ordered Salad, Salmon handroll, Califonia Handroll, Chawamushi, avocado sushi, Unagi fried doufu. All for just $35?

trying to take...
this!My shy bf ? haha



Cheeky smile? HIAK-HIAK

Doufu girl stayed over~
after-bath-look
Next morning, I made breakfast for her. Then had lunch together with my parent.

heading to Vivo.

She painted my nails in bus

Went to Serene 19th bday party.. pics and more pic.





Why am I doing this kind of post.. too bored?
Seductive?


Well still like this pic the most...

No comments: