Monday, January 12, 2009


Love is blind- can be interpret in a positive and negative way.

When get into a new relationship, will one think of the past? Will something triggers you to remember them again or see or do something that reminds you of the past? Is it impossible for one to forget him/her totally. Yes to certain extend but I don’t agree to the word ‘totally’ well, think there’s no harm to think of their memory just that instant. Just need to know how to sort out your feelings. When the old flame is over, its time to put it off your mind and get on with life. What’s the point of dwelling on it and get so down and hurt. It sucks man.

I have got nothing better to do. Know what, at times I want to make myself feel that sadness of… alright make it that I am forcing and hoping that I can miss my past a little.
That sounds stupid I know but I just couldn’t feel it or think of any memory that wants me to get sad.
What is that that has made me can’t remember them? Not that I am running away. I am quite sure this time round I am not running away from that sad feeling.

Think relationship stuffs affect me the least. I don’t get bother with it so much anymore. I don’t feel loving deeply YET. Not yet but I don’t know when.

Stressed up. Recently just can’t eat sleep well.

Driving, $$, INDS- castings printing whatever- ALOTALOTALOT,my future, work, my dream, my diet, drama 1010, CNY… those things running in my head… in my head in my head in my heart and mind.



No comments: