Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hey * think we shall have more hawker food... cut down your budget ba! hahaha

well, think its kinda ... lame on that saturday. * went all the way from home and fetch me to somewhere which is a 15 minutes walk from * house. ECP.. waste fuel and covered 90km?!?! sorry.. I am not staying anywhere near you but you didn't really complain much, alright next time I just take train ba..if not ya gonna complain very soon..haha=p If no probably go Bukit Timah there next time...

I don't know why I can be patient with you. Maybe I think it's no point to get frustrated when you already are.. it isn't very good. Where's the impatient SP?!?! I think I am not the driver that's why... 

Come to think of driving, hate those who are impatient with "L platers".. HEY, LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THROUGH THAT STAGE?!?! HELLO!!!

Oh that day went for Theory lesson at bbdc, coincidentally saw Ed. Haha... oke he was once nearly...erherm aiya, that was the past past past... Well, hope you first pratical went well. haha. Anyway that day was crap.. just woke up and ran and dress like shit..whatever just wana feel comfortable...

So on Sunday, it's family day! Went to central Chinatown and RedDot Musuem with my mummy and Daddy. Miss the Dessert I always love to eat! Zhi ma Hu plus Hua shen hu~

Realise ever since with *, I spend lesser time with parents.  so yesterday I find it still quite nice to hang out with them.



No comments: