Saturday, January 31, 2009

Did'nt expect it turns out like this. The event at Timbre was boring. Well guess we were quite far from the stage and just don't get high with the music. The food was --- . The drink was ---. Those who went you guys knew it.








We left that place within an hour and head to Liang court to buy cards. We have nothing in mind what should we do. Gamble- play cards majhong ect but we were outside and none of these can be done. (If not we will end up in a police station!)



Jon Nic and Vincent join us abit later. We head to TCC one of my favourite place. They serve really nice drinks and excellent place to have a chat with friends. Managed to take only a few clear photos of our drinks.

Zhao's Caramel latte, Nic with his Berry ice tea, Viv bitter coffee.haha




Cheers!


The couple
The scandal! muaha

I drank Azuki Freeze the second time. Well it doesn't taste as good as the first time I oredered it.

We played Guo wang you xi- The Kind game. Alright I direct translated it. It was fun and disgusting! Why am I the one who always kena all these.


Drinking 'jiao bei jiu'. Omy

Next I am the king. Ordered this two guys to give one another a big hug!

Omy I kena again. Guess what is it this time round. Look at his disgusted face, he got to touch my tongue='(



Special mix of soyredbeanmilk + Chilli Sauce + Cream milk


The what's next?...





OPPS


No comments: