Friday, January 2, 2009

I have got so many things in mind to blog about but I am lazy.

New Year Resolutions? New year then set resolution? that's crap.Really. I think everyday can have resolution/s. And I think to make 'resolution' works, is to set one everyday. Can be a new one or stick to the one you already have.
A new year so? The time still past it is just another change of year, 08 to 09 when you write it. What's the difference of a NEW year? Just another holiday, another day with 24 hours. Another day for drinking for hanging out with friends...so on and so forth.

Boo.

Be yourself.I think its rubbish too. I don't want to be myself cause I just don't like to be myself. I think I don't know who exactly am I. There's no myself to be.
I seems to get negative these days. As in attitude and thoughts. Whatever. I think I am scary. I don't want people to know what's my next move what I am thinking.
Anyway, driving is really fun. Feel great to learn something new.
As for relationship wise, think it takes time to fall in love deeply with someone. The keyword is- deeply. Get to know each other for 2 to 3 days can make one cry for the other party and feel really hurt and down and so on... That person must be damn weird. What's falling in love then. In on of my girlfriend's blog. She mentioned about love at first sight. Yea hard to believe love at first sight can be true love? Can last? First sight one can see through the other's party character and personality and not just the appearance? that not quite possible. Anyway, I am not thinking too much, Just feel fortunate to being loved and being cared for. Love and friendship is about the same, give and take. But I don't really know how I can.. well don't think too much and let nature takes it course=)

No comments: