Friday, September 19, 2008

Working week

It has been for quite some time since I blog. Working the past few days. Alright quite good money. Working as a telemarketer with jia hui and her good buddy jasmine. We had fun hanging around and chit-chatting. Quite tired to go home at 9plus and no proper dinner everyday.

Had a nice chat yesterday but made me think quite alot again. Am I in a relationship? Or just an imaginary boyfriend, can you let me know if you don't need me don't love me already? Well, not quite being tied down by you, I still have my choice for everything=)Will your birthday be a parting day again? hope not bah. Can I once again feel your effort in this relationship? I will be tired one day.

Don't think too much.

Yesterday bought this lovely book, omg really love it. It's like a coffee table book that is an organiser. I wont use it but really love to have it.

Cover

No comments: