Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FSA shoot



They were looking at my eyes, my lashes just won't go up!





Was having breakfast at Yakun that morning, my cute Daddy>>>
Indeed I am very contridicting. I don't like to depend on make up to look nice yet I like myself with make up. How should I put this...

Well, I don't want myself to look horrible without make up, I know I don't and I won't want you to look at my face like looking at a canvas. Perhaps the camera don't look at me the way naked eyes does, so only put them when there's shooting will be just fine. However putting of make up and leave the house just make me feel abit more confident, well girls don't you agree? Another thing is that I sweat easily and love sports, sweat and powder will never goes well with one another!

Anyway, I don't really put make up when with my boy, especially lipgloss! How you girls do kiss your boy wth lipstick/gloss? haha maybe you all just kiss them at home?

No comments: