Thursday, September 11, 2008

love

Friends around me are all working and I m guiltily slacking at home. However I did not stay at home whole day, I did went out. Went to casting on monday- felt cheated? haha it's about tring your luck! Never try never know. Went straight home to remove the make up then head to run. It's hard to get yourself started but the feeling of water coming out of my face is great, when will my face get slimmer, hiaz.

Tuesday went holland.V to meet for ten ten. Had lunch together at Thai express then to essencial brew to discuss, stayed there quite some time. Met aunt and his mum at lot one. Slacking night again.

Wednesday which is yesterday, looking for recipe the whole afternoon. Just felt like doing so out of a sudden. Why? Only I knew it... but if you are smart enough and knows me...mm oke nothing.

Thursday recalling what my aunt says. O cant continue haha but aunt you said if you could choose again, you won't choose him, then who? If you choosen a different guy, you will have a different life now. Well, but I think the both of you are really sweet, knew him when you were 17 and can see each other everyday, how nice.

I am sure almost all couple would imagine your partner as your future partner, with him or her till old or bla bla. Well, everything is too early to tell. Everyone's mindset changes everyday every moment. Different things happened every hour minute and seconds. Will you know that you might fall the next minute or the moment you stepped into the bathroom? You cant predict. So dont predict anything but prevent bad things to happen.

After reading storybooks, news and a tv show about sars, I really felt like telling the whole world to cherish every moment and your family members and friends. Life is so fragile.

P.S I love all of you

No comments: