Sunday, September 21, 2008

See I good right..haha

Conversation with Stef and Vincent...

Have to write out what I want to say

Hoho so guess you are reading this at work! see la blog coz know you will get bored. haha joking la. eh yest talking at secret recipe, suddenly have the urge to blog. So many thoughts, so many things I wish I could say but these two days I have to be a mute so that when my throat recovers, I won't sound like ....ah-du. (He's is already famous if there's a female Ah-du, oke call Ah-ping, then I don't think I am anything new to the music industry-the hoarse voice)

Alright but this morning, I suddenly don't know what I can blog about.

Yesterday we were talking about this blog about designer's life, quite true, but I think one word can beat the whole negative thoughts, -passion. Staying up late of doing OT to finish the job, but if you enjoy the sense of satisfaction, then every scarifies is worth it. But if wana be calculative, time put in is worth the pay, then too bad, designers have a hard life. When people see the finished work they won't appreciate how much time and effort is put in, they just see and, ORh. Probably buy the product? Getting recognised is the brand that is being advertised. I am talking about both TV commercials and print ads.

So what to do after graduate? Stef, if you really like to try anything, go ahead. I am sure whatever you do, will succeed. And your family can still support you financially, don't have to support them yet, so why not?

I think I don't have the freedom,haiz I don't know. Maybe I should be more daring, have my own thoughts and decision. Everything is too early to tell. Jiayou for grad show, it's 5 more months' time! Think we started early, but we take longer time to develop the concept, isn't it? So every thing is still very last minute.

Alright, I don't know what to say. happy day everyone=)

No comments: