Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scary week

Why do I say it is scary? well, listen to good news is scary... I don't dare to be very happy, as I felt I should not be complacent. Good son monday, MicroHard, performed well and the result is out! Pays off to the hardwork of marketing research and discussions. One module's out. But still have pages of report to go....
What else, can get to go home early as vinc doing his visual effect cris went home and stef doing music~ ALright, music is done too! Syaiful you want to fill in lyrics for me?Haha

Lazy to run again. Eat eat eat appetite for food is coming again~ Nice potong icecream.

Tuesday...
Consider home early as well, just nice to run. Ran a bit really short just to sweat it out... why do I forget to bring my MP3 with me to run-.-?

Wednesday
Stay at home whole day. Step out of house for breakfast only. Boo!

Arh... distance again? omg don't.

No comments: