Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laptop Rest week

I am giving my laptop a rest after it's hard work for the past months, and I did not switch it on at all for 3 days! great. o what happened this week. I gotta recall....


Monday, hand-in the learning journal and presentation. There's such super long que! What were we queing for..not kitty cat not superstar, is to upload our presentation. Luckily I went up to the mac quite early..kiasu=x haha

Later on I had a date- with Stefany @ Fish n Co.

She had fish n chips. I ordered M____ Catch. Alot of greenies on it, taste abit sour as that's the only taste other than spicy I can taste cause of the BLOCKED nose. Poor us, our nose, but were still able to enjoy the food, the time. We chat alot and really had nice time chatting with you. Have more sessions haha. Future baker=p
By the way that day I looked super pale, quite like the color of my lip though haha



Mine.
Hers.


Wanted to find him but it's raining, well don't even bother about me. Bleh go home then go out again lo. boo nah

No comments: