Sunday, August 24, 2008

FRI SAT SUN

Raining days

So free today. Went o melaleuca with his mummy and brother. Haha nice chat on our way home. Well shouldn't it be my boy instead of his bro? Not very weird though. He went to bboy...


Saturday was bored so went to Chinatown with mum to have lunch and find uncle. Anyone needs to customise a shoe? Leather shoe? MY uncle is into this business, not ex for a handmade shoe... contact me if you want alright=)

He is lazy to find me.. haiz. Can I ask what is a relationship? What's love? I really don't know how to explain those terms. Was wondering about our relationship for very long... am I thinking too much.Hope I am.

Yesterday went out, well did you think it is better off without me? I m not giving black face just felt I became quieter with you, kept back a lot of words. Do you still want me, I bet you won't be even reading my blog ba. Read also won't response. Am I so not worth your time?

Happy Brithday Wen Kor

Oke funny, went to weiwen's 21st birthday celebration. Same case for all big celebration. One birthday boy can't entertain all friends as all don't know one another. Problem. So how to solve it? I will think of it so that it won't happens to me. Erm me.still have 2 years.

My cousin from river valley told me that she got demerit points for blogging. Her friend in a relationship will get demerit also. Why such rules in school... what's school for, government make us have no life. Hard on the next generations.

Well when will mummy appreciate me. Keep scolding again, can't she talk nicely. I just want people to appreciate me, acknowledge my presence that's all I am asking for, even in a relationship. You will never know what will happen, appreciate that you now can breath, can eat, can talk, can hear can see can love.

No comments: