Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally

Well, it has been a tight week for everyone. Just handed up the VDA commercial and done with GEMs. I've got EDS printed on wednesday with Vinc and Cris and bind on thursday. Finally yes. Well lastly the presentationa and DVD. When wil it ever end? soon. Should it end or not. I am so scared. I am afraid. I don't want to have nothing to do. Well, but I want to do what I like to do, what i love what I enjoyed. But what. I don't know. Doing all these assignments, portfolio portfolio.

Am I really going to need them? Be the idea person in future job, but to be able to do that without doing the executions, you need skills to climb up to that position. Start from the bottom doing all those hard work and climb up, is'nt it? CLimb. How to. I don't know. What do I want, should I still not know yet? Should I be knowing it already. Thinking all these makes me think further, think the meaning of everything I am doing, I tried to do and I learnt to do.

Suddenly felt so empty. What's next then?

No comments: