Thursday, October 28, 2010

These two China lady happily lying and chatting in IKEA. WTH?





Woke up at 5am yesterday for colleagues event. but can leave at 3.30pm. Accounts only came and tell us at 5.15pm. Er am I so fair now.Looks scary.

Two days ago, had a review meeting, then team lunch together at Marche, then to Kbox for "teambuilding"

crazy high boss...haha!

Yes this guy is my boss.

Lady SPOCA
Yeap Wenz is there too!

Working over the weekend. See this funny mascot player for Nandos.


I missed him so much when he is in Shanghai. So did this for him....muacks!

There he is at the Pagoda.



Kids corner at Nandos for their new kids menu. Engaging them to with sand art, hand tatoo, balloon sculpturist and cariculturist. Inspiring me to become a teacher, will I?

She took out the whole thing. Cool.

Random. Healthy lunch with Rach. Quite a few weeks ago though.



No comments: