Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1) Xiao long bao @ Marina Square
2) Korean cuisine - bimbimbap
3) Taiwanese food at Thomson - I want the fish noodle
4) Vegetarian food - mee pok (yummy!)
5) Pasta fresca
6) Esplanade - carrot cake
7) Nandos chicken
8) Jap food @ m.sultan
9) 7th Heaven
10) Pearl River Palace Vegetarian menu


**save up and burn more fats first


Above are just some cravings...(For those who just read my blog or is it only me reading it? I don't mind it anymore)


Nope the plan for Thursday, which is today, doesn't work. He flew to Shanghai. It's oke I just want him to come back in one piece. Sounds like he got a tough time, walking 8km then sleep at another temple. Haha sounds like he becoming a monk(no!). 2 more days and you will be back! Got a feeling you will want to extend your trip. *mhm*

No comments: