Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am starting to get bored at work. Nothing exciting anymore for me. Doing payroll, find people to work. Arrange their schedule.
/
/
I am not using much of my brain.
/
What am I doing here.
/
/
I need something more exciting to motivate me. I have no motivation already. I am just here to past time to take my pay every month, to look forward to colleague's fun event and help them out on site.
/
But I do enjoy working here, quite a lot of freedom. Can wear anything, can eat anytime, can leave anytime after 6.
.
.
I think Paige need something else. I am starting to not show respect and those boring client is really boring. Study still best? Can do more fun things...
/
/
The creative team is just behind discussing a new brief and I am here counting the no. of hours my partimer worked. Sigh sigh sigh. Time to look for new opportunity? NO! I am just here for half a year..at least another half a year to go?
/
/
My dear in Guangzhou. Better don't complain so much. Hope you take good care of yourself and your family. Am fine just bored at work already. After work run? Freelancing? Meet my girls? Gonna sleep early.
.
.
I miss you my dear. Just some thoughts, that's just life. I am consider lucky already=p

No comments: