Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you guys give me a break..
.
having breakfast with parents..phone rings..msg came in
having lunch with coleague..phone rings..msg came in
having dinner with boyfriend... phone rings..msg came in
spending time with bf after work..phone rings
having girl's night out..phone rings..msg came in
having gathering with poly friends..phone rings..msg came in
having birthday celebrations with friends..phone rings..msg came in
watching tv..phone rings..msg came in
taking bus to work..phone rings..msg came in
on my way home..phone rings..msg came in
.
lying on bed? .. what you think?
/
Can you give me a break?
Sigh, think only when my phone ..choy choy!~
Feel like switching off my phone but that's kinda irresponsible?
.
/
Handling manpower, for how long?
Can only niam in blog..sigh. tired..confused. Can I be fiercer?
.
My lonely dear eating breakfast alone, walking alone on the street, going to bank alone..(ops he says he's not alone)
.
K la you not so lonely..just picture you walking alone . Going to find your friends over there for dinner le ba? Go go.. I going home soon le ba
/


Guess what brand?

Dear says he's busy looking for a wallet for me? haha I don't know how to apprecaite brands..kinda wasted to spend so much on wallet? nvm la dear come back then shop for it!



I want to go Taiwan.....

No comments: