Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Everyday is another chance to live your life.

Random...

He came back form tw..with not a lot of stuffs? But he's thoughtful by looking at what he bought back..

Of course there's a lot of mask for his girl friends... 'Wo de mei li re ji'. Seems like everyone went to Taiwan must buy back that mask. His friends also took order from him before he flies..

What other stuffs? The COLD/HOT pack for his ah ma, says its comfortable for aching muscles etc. Tried myself really quite shiok. Quite magical, press the coin inside and the cold pack turns hot.

Another mini massage machine. For his ah ma and his own ba. hah Dear sounds old liao so many problem. Recently keep spraining his neck.

He got himself three cardi, nice nice still the formal one nice.

And something for me too. Something to put my cards, $ and Key. Thanks dear dear. Treat it as my early bday present. haha

What else is there in TW.. I want to go .. Kong ming teng? But Dec not much clothing to shop there right..


He's going again. Meet less means less conflict?

updating more pics soon... hope connection with Internet don't give me so much problem.

No comments: