Monday, July 27, 2009

Looking at my classmates blog.. ops. Still classmates? no class anymore. They seems to be enjoying and chilling out a lot. I am thinking that I am a bit having no life..


Well well guess everyone have different goals and aim in life and have different wants and needs.

For me I am enjoying myself too. Enjoy getting busy and working in event. Meeting and talking to people everyday, facing problems and counter them. Stressing myself and feels like getting weaker each day. Boo.

busy with.. poly50, MSI and what else? No time for catching up, for bf... is that oke? I just like to fill myself with stuffs. Sorry that it seems like I am neglecting you guys, but I do think of you all whenever and wherever I am. How are you guys doing, have you all forgotten about me? sp?


Stef starts sch already. Whenever we text each other, I wish I could study with her, she sounds really lonely and bored over there. sigh... is my move correct?hope so. Anyway its like playing chess, 'ju shou bu hui'.



Didn't have alot of pics to blog let's see




Mum and Dad came to the food street to support me! haha and eat of course.

First night meeting and this elmo wake me up a little.


A little Signpaore Sling makes me red. kewei my colleague.


Dear came to find me for a few nights. we sat walk and talk. Lang man ma.. thanks for making my time past fast over there.


When was this? haha one of the time you acted cool
To be continue, no pics with me now...

No comments: