Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's not that I don't want to meet up with you guys. many meet ups... ah li, pru colleagues, rainbow girls, classmates...

I miss breakfast sessions and coffee sessions. Got to work from 9.30am so only weekends can make it. But my weekends are burnt as well cause... past few weeks is training+msi+work+driving

Next will be busy with MSI fittings and practise sessions.

Spare me some time... sp would love to meet you guys again.

Poor bf.. Guess most of the time we have is to talk in your car. Ya ya M always a failure to be a good gf.




Hai totally no mood now.

I better stop typing if not all the rubbish will come out...




Thanks ..I appreciate every minute and every seconds of your existence.









Finally have a short meet up with stef..






First round at Waruku, Second round at Waruku de Pasta. and I used the voucher from the first round. hah




Not easy to maintain a relationship, but I am up for the challenge!



I love this pic ..feels like I am overseas. I really want to go for a holiday...when can I have the short break? Interns from spoc, one going Hong Kong another Thailand, when will it be my turn. Guys enjoy your trip!

No comments: