Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can't believe it..


I really joined. Seems so real and serious and fun I suppose.

Seeing the schedule and the girls, I feel like I am seeing myself from another perspective.


Had the shoot yesterday. Rushing here and there. Redo Reshoot and late for the meeting. Finish meeeting go driving. What a sunday. So rush and hurry till I neglected my dear. Thought saving some trouble for him but..i'm sorry once again. Didn't know he's waiting for me all along...

went to his hse for dinner. No appetite though..

It's really nice to have dinner together with family, have a nice chat over home-cooked food.
Yesterday's topic was about her sister going overseas to study. Dear, things happen for a reason. Know you always want to go but because you're the eldest... well butyou've got me! haha. Does'nt seems very good for you huh... a gf with stunts=x











So fair.. you like huh


Hen er xin hor haha.

See I always don't have confidence... sigh


M so so Happy~~


Saturday watch Ice Age. Great cartoon. Not only because it is in 3-D. Simply all movie communicate to use about love, relationships and friendships. A lot of funny parts too. Great show!

Rachel and Zhiwei




Act artsy? Went to Night Festival but we're a little too late




I really love prints.. can never describe how's the feel when looking at them




Very old school


Friday press conference for Singapore Food Festival. Hanging around, getting the peagant queens ready. I ate alot of kuehs too..

Miss Singapore world, miss Singapore Tourism, Mrs Singapore world..



My colleague Kewei.. see her in SRM for Singapore Food Fest!


Preview for the food street..


Press conference in Merchant Court..


DM...





Nonya Mobile will be going around singapore



playing with the roses..


Oke Be there this friday!

No comments: