Saturday, June 28, 2008

so many updates!




wah super tipical blogger post.omg ee don't puke.

gosh..it's just the start of blogging and I am already feeling lazy...seems like have to spent quite some time typing...and typing..haha

Last two days got the make up for the shu uemura. gosh the feather eyelashes is sosososo, erm nice but I just could'nt open my eyes. Tears are coming out. Luckily she change another one for me. Love it.

That night went to deliver "something" and went to jun's house to make Ting's birthday card.End up can't finish and slept over at her place. Wanted to walk home in the morning with her mum but just could'nt force myself to get out of sofa. Ya!! Her mum helps to sell min jian kueh at teckwhye coffeshop near the market, supper nice!ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BREAKFAST!!!

However tht morning breakfast was mcdonald's hotcake happy meal with mum!

No comments: