Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy birthday Ting....



Now I know can seperate them(photo) with words.haha
That square lip face! our efforts o..hope u like it!





omg I shot it! haha after so long didn't touch dslr..the feeling is great!



friends for 7 years!

After breakfast...it's lunch time! haha. went ghim moh road eat with mummy. Loads of recommended food there. The peanut soup ah balling is way below the standard! still clementi and chinatown the best.. Ah bowling lovers? ask me ask me where..hahaha

oke after that acompany my dear stef to buy her sports shoe (oh no more excuses for you not to run le=p). Well, tempt me to get a new one..but i have to control~ Your Nike one looks nice man..

Back to cck to write her giant bday card. By evening time...energy level running low. Wah the kids there is soo...umphx. The Z genertion i should say.

Netballers retired gonna open a conceptual childcare/healthcare coffeeshop! So high la you all... but it's really do-able if we really want to, Nothing is impossible. Probably our retirement plans oke.

Ting! hope you like the "one-year" supply of gift..haha

Oke go home sleep.


Semi-emo day.

No comments: