Monday, June 30, 2008

mission half accomplished

Oh no. wanted to run at stadium in school but there is an event going ..by the time when they cleared, track starting their training..so paiseh to run with them. Cant imagine my timing..oh no. yeap.

End up, we headed to the gym instead! haha there's Daryl Vincent and my stef. Saw Gems lecturer there, cool. Ran for half an hour and ...

DONE! see how lazy I am. Hah...but that's the task I set for myself that day, so it's oke.

The guys ate their instant noodle and stef bought KFC's potato. I head home for my mummy's soup and dinner. Aunt and uncle came to take newspaper. Alrght, early night early morning. Put the photos into the album! haha thanks boonyeow for the album woohoo~




Missing a night's sleep will lower around 5% of your metabolism rate! sleep~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

0_o you actually go the gym eh. Keeping your body in shape? Heh.