Wednesday, May 11, 2011

and I had soupspoon that day.

It's the third day at new work place, didn't had much work to do yet for now. Feeling so weird to do nothing.
I love it here though.


So much more professionalism in the work and system. Yes, grass is greener on another pasture. I feel that now. No more SFF, finally. However I still look forward to this year sff, wondering will it really be at MBS and gonna turn out as wonderful as how they sell it out to the sponsors/partners. Shall see.

It's nearer to home, water doesn't have the rusty taste, artwork from creative is AWESOME. Bosses have high expectations, work has to be in order, nice colleagues (yes, not all place have politics!). Well so far so good, but I still don't know how will it be for the rest of my days here. Well spoc isn't that bad, colleagues are quite nice too and can go to work late late (but not now cause I saw spoc announce, saying that they have got stricter with the timing).

Anyway, all the best to me for my days here. Jiayou!

No comments: