Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't know if it can work out for us... Exhausted. Mind and soul. Clueless about what's the next tiny creature thing that can crawl up and make us flip it around again. I don't know - that is what comes into my mind. Running away? Hide? Damn.

How I wish I can pause those nice moments. Just stop there and nothing else happens. That would be nice.


Few days ago....
I got a bad bad dream, its really hard to loss someone you love, or get mistaken and hated by the one you love. I dreamt that my mum hates me and mistaken me and see me as someone who has no pride and respect. She makes the whole world look down on me, and wants to "divorce" me. I cried so hard felt so hurt that my heart sank. Its mental and soul torture. Have always been getting this recently.


Sigh am not having pms, or perhaps I should say I have pms 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.


I need sleeping pills.......

No comments: