Sunday, November 28, 2010

It is fun loving, heart-felt, warming and touching. It is the party of the year! My relatives and friends came together to celebrate this special day for me, in advanced.

On that night while going home, I recalled what is happening and I teared. So glad that all these are happening and has happened.

Even though there are some crop ups here and there, it still turn out great. Well interested to know what are they? I am sharing them over here:

set up started late as nobody is there to open ROKU door (nvm change of plan)
backdrop guy came late too (manage to finish in time)
Reach back ROKU late and rushed to finish my make up (my Aunt still did it!)
No hairspray (thanks Carol!)
no mike (would be perfect if have, some miscommunication)
no knife for my cake (where is it!)
not enough cake for everyone (sorry about it, chef cut them into too big pieces)
cake serve out too slow (hungry for dessert already!)
sound of the videotoo soft (didn't expect it)
not enough food for later friends (sorry treat you some other time?)
a bit too cramp at the back (no choice...)


However, it still turn out GREAT! Have lots of rewarding feedbacks and thumbs up from family and friends, but without all of you, it wouldn't be so successful too. A big THANK YOU to you you and you!



I realise my bday is the only birthday celebration without full attendance from my girls. Kinda disapointed but I know you girls don't mean it. But I would like to thank you all for the Video especially Cheyenne! Guess you OT and finish it up. Nice and lovely thanks!!


Looking forward to look at all the moments captured by my photographers! The guys are busy with serving the nation so let's be a little more patient.

Some photos snapped while doing set up.











I specially chose the CD to be played on that night. Anyone noticed it?

Wondering how will I spend my actualy 21st birthday......



No comments: