Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Went medi pedi at coronation plaza with dear yesterday..
We each sat at the far end of the shop. They say we look compatible. Really? I think so too. haha

Those Malaysians are so funny and friendly. Alright got my nails done. What's next?
buy pineapple tarts
take top from Esther's shop
fullerton
running!!!!!
renuion lunch with Family at Zhou's.

It all past so fast. Last year cny day still stays fresh in my mind. Still remember the first sms sent by him is during cny (if I never remember wrongly it is received at the first house visited) and I only reply when I visit the last house of the day while scrolling back at my smses. I try to act cool and don't 'entertain' him(hahaha)

He only sms when we just started to know each other, and now rarely he will initiate a msg=p. Then night time he will call. Well he's still doing that now=). Initially still feel bit weird(he speaks English so I though he jiak kentung~ chey..haha!) and shy to talk with him but I still managed to talk whatever I want to. Basically complaint about the previous..erherm. Feel kinda bad though to pick up his call after someone's.

Aiyo.

Guess I better stop here. We got together unknowingly but I never regret it. Hope things work out better in the year of TIGER.. roars.

Love you.


.
.
.


HUAT AH!

No comments: