Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dear is overseas..He called from three countries yesterday... China then Hong kong then Taiwan. when Singapore? He's out for task,(work hard dear...)

These few weeks have been meeting my girls and classmates more frequently. Going home early, have dinner at home and sleeping earlier.

Went to his place to find his ahma a few times, hope she's not too lonely being alone at home with the maid. Ate dinner with her and watch tv together, have some small chat. Yesterday then I found out all along she thought I am 25 years old. haha

Really missed him. alot alot. Not everytime can feel the feel of missing someone.


It's nice talking to them(my girls) again. Shared with Cheyenne alot about my bf(guess miss him too much) and thanks for being a nice listener. We sat at the Jacuzzi and chat. What a random tuesday I took off wanted to go steam but luck was not on our side.

Came home and saw something on my bed.. Kor bought me superheadz. So happy! Thanks bro...lovely..

This morning went back Regent to play netball. I had fun! really=))) So nice to run and catch and intercept the ball. Shoot a bit only though.

Gonna go home le. Good night? H.B.T.M

No comments: