Tuesday, October 20, 2009



Tuesday- met him after work and eat the nice Sinhua Beehoon near my workplace. Then randomly to this place near his house for dessert. Awesome chocolaty cake!

Hweel~







Took a picture to show you how nice it taste..




Wednesday- Dance, fish soup, tang xin feng bao

Thursday- Qi Ji Popiah, Kenny Roger, Movie at Marina Sq

Friday- BBQ at Andre's house. Majiong at Gabriel's house (both his friend's house) but he came much later. Fell asleep lo~

Saturday- Went shopping at Marina Square with Rachel. Bought bottom at Warehouse.

Our Lunch at Sakae (talk to much that we forgot to take pic of ourselves)


able to chat with her quite alot of things and don't feel wierd/bad to shop around with her(usually I feel paiseh to make my friends follow and wait for me to see what I want to see). yeap probably we don't have age gap? both so manyl.. haha and can talk about..our boyfriend? PNC!

Friends come and go.. but I don't let all of them go.


Then walk Millenia Walk and tried a lot of Dresses. Dear came to fetch my barang barang so can walk without them. (Thanks dear!) Then to ION and I bought quite alot of stuffs...I overspent!


Like this a lot but don't have my size..


Love this ... but not the price! (length bit don't suit?)



Sunday- Goat Farm, frog farm, Vege farm, Bollywood for lunch (no salt no MSG!) and Farmart. Ate fresh corn and drank fresh goat milk too. Nice Sunday morning double dating at these places. (pics up soon, still with dear.. )

Then met another couple (gonna be newly wed soon) and walk around the place again. Kervin's Esther crave for Carl's, and we went MS. Dear went home to rest and study. Rachel's attending wedding dinner.


Rachel and I shop for our bf instead. (the both of us went marina sq three times within a week!)
Didn't go for pedi though..shop and time flies.


Then Kervin drove us to Udders for dessert. Nice, especially the alcoholic ones. Then sent us back to our bf place..

The kids at his place are so nice to play with! unlike the kids at my place..ops =x


Monday- NLB early in the morning for set up
Tuesday- Marine Parade NLB
Wednesday- It's today

No comments: